- Materials: Cotton, HTV, Snaps
- Our quality designs are all printed on 100% Cotton.
- All of our products are also CPSIA certified.
Children’s clothing are regulated by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission who sets regulatory guidelines in place for product safety.
The fabric is tested at a certified laboratory, who among many other things, test for:
- The material printed on every garment is heat transfer vinyl
SIZING & COLOR
We use an infant & toddler unisex fit. Colors and sizes are available as described in the photos. We recommend sizing up if you are unsure of the size.
PRINTING & SHIPPING
Once we receive your order, we start the printing process. Your product is not sitting around on a shelf. They are custom made just for your precious little one at the time of purchase. We use just the right amount of heat and time during the application of the art so that the garment never has scorch marks. Your orders are then packaged and shipped out.
- Follow the care instructions in order to maintain fit and appearance.
- Wash before wear
- Machine wash inside out
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild soap or detergent
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low, do not wring
- Cool iron if necessary, do not iron on decoration
- Do not dry clean
- Pro tip: turn the garment inside out to iron. This avoids damage to the art.
All shirts are printed to order, therefore we would not able to accept returns or exchanges. So if you have any questions regarding a specific size, color or fit, feel free to send us a message. We would love to help you!